Are you looking for a trustworthy HVAC company that does quality work to take care of your residential HVAC needs in the Goodlettsville area? If so, you’re in luck – Pettit Heating and Cooling has been providing residents and business owners in and around Sumner County with the highest level of care since 2010.
Living in Middle Tennessee, we are all-too-familiar with the frequent fluctuations in temperatures and humidity levels throughout the year. Having an effective and efficient heating and cooling system in your home is the best way to ensure that the climate inside your space stays desirable, no matter what mother nature has in mind for outside. In order to keep your HVAC systems running at optimal performance, it is important to have a knowledgeable and trustworthy heating and cooling company you can count on to meet all of your HVAC needs.
Pettit Heating and Cooling has been doing just that for its customers in Goodlettsville and the surrounding areas such as White House, Greenbrier, Hendersonville, Portland, Springfield, Cross Plains, and the greater Nashville area for over 13 years.
What Services Does Pettit Heating and Cooling Offer?
Pettit Heating and Cooling is a full service residential and commercial HVAC company that prides itself on ensuring that our customers are well-taken care of by our expertly trained technicians and experience the absolute best customer service from start to finish. We offer a variety of services to meet all of your heating and cooling needs such as:
- Air Conditioning Service & Repair
- Heating System Service & Repair
- Gas Fireplace Log Installation & Service
- Attic Solar Fan Installation
- Improvements to Indoor Air Quality
- HVAC UV Lights
- HVAC Service Plans
Pettit Heating and Cooling has been serving Goodlettsville and the surrounding areas like Springfield, Portland, Cross Plains, White House, Greenbrier, Cottontown, Hendersonville, and all of Middle Tennessee since 2010 when owners, Mike Pettit and Randy Howeth decided to join forces.
They bring over 50 years of combined experience in the HVAC industry, along with being licensed, insured, and bonded. We also have EPA and Compressed Gas Certifications as well as a mechanical license. We are confident that our knowledgeable and trustworthy technicians can handle any issue within your heating and cooling system.
Can We Help Improve the Quality of Air in Your Home?
Yes, there are several ways that Pettit Heating and Cooling can help you improve the quality of air inside your home. We have been helping homeowners in and around Goodlettsville in a variety of ways such as:
- Adding UV Lights to HVAC System
- Air Purification Systems
- Air Filtration Systems
- Whole House Dehumidifier
- Whole House Humidifier
- Attic Solar Fan
- Regular HVAC Service
How Important Are Indoor Air Quality Services?
Like many homeowners, you may be wondering if you should be concerned about the quality of air in your home. The short answer is yes! Most families spend a good deal of time inside the walls of their homes, which is why having quality air is a must. Poor air quality can lead to an array of unwanted health problems, and it also has the potential to make certain health conditions worse including:
- Allergies: Indoor air pollutants, such as pollen, dust, and mold, can trigger allergic reactions, leading to symptoms like sneezing, runny nose, and itchy eyes.
- Asthma: Indoor air pollutants can also trigger asthma symptoms and increase the risk of asthma attacks. Studies have shown that exposure to secondhand smoke, dust mites, and pet dander can worsen asthma symptoms.
- Respiratory Diseases: Long-term exposure to indoor air pollutants can cause respiratory diseases, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and bronchitis.
- Cardiovascular Diseases: Exposure to indoor air pollutants, such as particulate matter and nitrogen dioxide, can increase the risk of cardiovascular diseases, such as heart attack and stroke.
- Cancer: Long-term exposure to indoor air pollutants, such as radon and formaldehyde, can increase the risk of lung cancer.
Fortunately for you and the rest of our customers in the Goodlettsville area, Pettit Heating and Cooling has expertly trained and educated professionals ready to ensure that your home or business has the best air quality possible.
Give us a call soon
Whatever heating and cooling or indoor air quality needs you have, the team of professionals here at Pettit Heating and Cooling are here to help those living in Goodlettsville, Madison, Rayon City, Rolling Acres, Dalemere, Bakers, Rockland, Cedarbrook, Springfield, and countless other towns and cities throughout Sumner County. Call or book online today.