Improve Humidity Levels in Your White House Home By Working With Petitt Heating & Cooling
Dealing with high humidity in White House, Tyree Springs, Rolling Acres, Walnut Grove, Two Chestnut, Calista, Pleasant Valley, Mims, Johnsons Crossroads, Cherry Mound, Goodlettsville, Hendersonville, or somewhere else nearby? Our expert crew is here to help.
High humidity levels in a home can cause mold growth, illnesses, worsened allergy or asthma symptoms, home damage, and a whole list of other issues – all of which put a strain on your health, budget, and home life.
Fortunately for homeowners in Sumner County, we have solutions.
Why Is My House So Humid?
Common causes of higher home humidity levels include:
- Lack of ventilation. This is one of the biggest causes of high humidity levels in a home. If air can’t properly circulate and vent, moisture is bound to settle and accumulate.
- Leaky pipes or plumbing. If your plumbing is leaking, you’ll have more moisture in your air. Call a licensed plumber out to take a look.
- Home leaks. Your roof, chimney, and windows might also have damage, inviting leaks and excess moisture.
- Weak HVAC system. If your HVAC system isn’t performing well or is not sized appropriately for your household, it won’t be able to keep up with humidity control.
- Lack of dehumidifier. Incorporating a dehumidifier into your HVAC routine can play a huge role in keeping your home’s humidity levels more balanced.
- Outdoor weather. Sometimes the weather outside is exceptionally muggy, which will then affect the humidity levels of your home.
- Cooking and bathing. As people in the home shower, bathe, and cook, humidity levels tend to rise. Fortunately, this should only be temporary, but be sure to turn on your exhaust fans in the meantime.
Whatever it is causing your home’s humidity levels to rise, finding solutions is imperative. We’re here to help. We can install a new dehumidifier, talk about air filtration, and implement other services that will get your humidity levels where they need to be.
We’ve been to homes on Portland Road, Tyree Springs Road, Brooklawn Drive, Fischer Drive, Hobbs Drive, Patana Drive, Spicer Court, Strassle Drive, Meadows Road, Robert Avenue, Spring Street, Main Street, Wilkinson Lane, Lone Oak Drive, Cherry Lane, Blueberry Street, and more, and we’d be happy to travel to yours too.
Rely On Us for Heating, Cooling, Air Quality Improvements & More
In addition to controlling humidity levels, we also specialize in heating and air and indoor air quality services. Turn to our experienced, licensed, and certified crew for the following:
Need Financing? We’re Here to Help
Are your HVAC needs putting a strain on your bank account? We’re here to help with great financing options. We have 0% interest plans and low monthly payment options. If you live in or near Mulloy, Hall Town, White Hall, Baggettsville, Peaceful Acres, Jernigan Town, or Belle Meade, reach out with questions anytime.
Dial 615-654-0814 to speak with our team or contact us through our online form today.